Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regardless of manufacturer what are the 2 best liked handguns that you own.
Pictures and a short statement on why would be most beneficial.;)

This thread will become a sticky.

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
I sold them about 11 years ago. I really like my T/C G2 Contender and my Desert Eagle but I liked the MKII and New Model Super Blackhawk better. Only sold them because I had to pay bills.

·
635 Posts
2 Favs

XD Mod2 in .45ACP and S&W 686 .357 mag.

Neither is fancy.

I got the 686 back in 1994. Several have come and gone since then, but I don't think I'd ever let this one go.

Got the Mod2 in 2015, and I love it.

I think most guns can shoot well in the right hands, and these 2 work very well in my hands.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
I only have two right now. I got tired of hospitals and Dr bill collectors. After all, they deserve to get paid for their services too.
SR45 and LC9s. I really like them both!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I only have two right now. I got tired of hospitals and Dr bill collectors. After all, they deserve to get paid for their services too.
SR45 and LC9s. I really like them both!
I know what you mean, I have been dealing with the Dr. and hospitals with my wife's cardiac issues last month and now cardiac rehab.
I believe my buying days are pretty much over.
I have to help keep the medical profession in the life style they have become used to....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.