XDS site suggestions...

Discussion in 'Springfield Armory XD' started by broncolgsean, May 26, 2016.

1. broncolgsean

broncolgsean New Member

I'm wanting to upgrade my rear site to match my front factory glow site.... Is there a gun specific site or is universal the way to go!?!

2. ThreeTango

ThreeTango Well-Known Member

3. broncolgsean

broncolgsean New Member

4. Nano65

Nano65 New Member

You didn't ask but it is hard to beat a Crimson Trace. I bit the bullet, so to speak, and got one for my XDs45. Love it.

5. broncolgsean

broncolgsean New Member

How is your Crimson trace mounted? Front of the trigger guard? I'm just not crazy about the extra added on Bulk.... But would absolutely love a crimson trace. Few guys that I shoot with in IDPA have them....

6. Nano65

Nano65 New Member

Of course it is very light weight with very little bulk involved. It fits very tightly over the trigger guard. I did have to trim the Talon grip a little during installation. The best feature is the pressure sensitive switch which is under the finger next to the trigger finger. You never forget to turn it on or off. The battery (1/3N) is supposed to last a year under normal use according to Crimson Trace. When you register with CT they will give you batteries for life.

I have a Beretta Nano 9mm w/LaserMax. Fortunately the XDs45 fits all of the holsters that I have accumulated for the Nano. I'll be glad to answer any other questions that you might have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One more, this is the Crimson Trace pocket holster. I carry right front pocket most of the time.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016