Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a lot of other older shooters my vision isn't so great anymore. Am wondering if the front sights from a Hellcat pro will fit on an XDS OSP Mod2 45acp? Or do they make something similar? I love the sights on my Hellcat pro. And for that matter do they make the same rear sights for it as well?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most make them for the XDS except for the OSP version of which i have. I contacted Springfield, they told me the Hellcat sights fit so i ordered a set. But they also told that only customers of their firearms can buy them, they looked me up. And those particular sites have to be call in orders only and are not available on the website. Total including tax and shipping, 64.75. They ship out today. I have a Hellctat Pro and love those sites even though i did put a Holosun green dot on for my old age, lol. but they can be co-witnessed.

·
464 Posts
I contacted Springfield, they told me the Hellcat sights fit so i ordered a set. But they also told that only customers of their firearms can buy them, they looked me up. And those particular sites have to be call in orders only and are not available on the website. Total including tax and shipping, 64.75.
Good info to know. Thanks Freak Show. Please send us a pic of your XDS with the Hellcat sights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts