XDs-45 3.3

Discussion in 'Springfield Armory XD' started by lchaim, May 27, 2014.

1. lchaim

lchaim New Member

Man, I love this pistol! Went to the range today with a buddy. He was shooting his new Shield. Nice piece. Very accuate. But my XDs45 3.3...my oh my. It is sweet. Don't know why you would want this gun in the 4.0 version. Seems to mess with the whole original concept. Accuracy maybe? Even with my old eyes I was hitting milk jugs at 50yds! 3ot of 5 times. I can't see a 4in barrel being any more accurate than that. Would like to have just the 4" barrel itself, threaded, to run in my 3.3 slide, with a nice can hanging from it. That would be a hoot.
    Sorry that no one else's came back from recall with the sweet trigger that mine did. I see a lot of complainers online. Mine is beautful. No coplaints about this firearm at all. Thank you Springfield, you got this one right.

2. gumpy

gumpy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

What pistol? I didn't see no pistol! Did anyone see a pistol? Lol

3. lchaim

lchaim New Member

Sorry Gumpy, my picture takey thingy no worky just now. Laptop gave up the gost and can't do all that fancy techy stuff on the Nook:mad:

4. Tex8390

Tex8390 New Member

Here's a picture for ya... a whole family!

Attached Files:

5. Teddybear

Teddybear Member

Nice looking family

6. lchaim

lchaim New Member

The 3 Amigos!
    I've got the same innertube on my XDs. Makes a huge difference for me.

7. kemp

kemp New Member

I know what you mean. I absolutely love my XDS 45 3.3. I also have a Glock Sf 30, it's close but no cigar!