Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if this has been asked but I did search the site and found nothing. I have a new XDM Compact 3.8 Elite in 9mm. I'm having trouble finding a LH IBW holster for it. I found a bunch of xdm compact holsters but keep reading comments that they won't work for the elite model. Does anyone have any suggestions for holsters for this model?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I apologize if this has been asked but I did search the site and found nothing. I have a new XDM Compact 3.8 Elite in 9mm. I'm having trouble finding a LH IBW holster for it. I found a bunch of xdm compact holsters but keep reading comments that they won't work for the elite model. Does anyone have any suggestions for holsters for this model?
Thank you in advance.
Have you looked at crossbreed holsters. I have crossbreed for xdm 3.8 45, xd mod 2 40, xds 45, hellcat osp, all are carried in crossbreeds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Go to Don Hume holsters. They should have what you need. Very high quality.
I have many of them for ALL of my guns. Glock's, Sig's, Ruger's, and my XDM Elite.

Don Hume Leathergoods

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am carrying my XDM Elite 3.8 Compact 9mm in an Urban Carry IWB, which accommodates the Hex Dragonfly red dot sight. This is their leather, LockLeather model, and so far I am very pleased with the quality and comfort of this holster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts