Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the new XDM Elite 4.5" 10mm today. Since it's such a new release, what holster options do I have? More specifically, are the dimensions the same as a 4.5" XDM 45 or 10mm?
Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice gun! I can’t imagine the dimensions being different enough to where a normal XD-M holster would not fit the elite. I have an XD-M 4.5 in 10mm as well and got my holster from Hidden Hybrid Holsters. They even modified it to fit my Crimson Trace Laserguard. They’re pretty costly but I always think their holsters are of outstanding quality, and they fit like perfectly tailored gloves.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought the new XDM Elite 4.5" 10mm today. Since it's such a new release, what holster options do I have? More specifically, are the dimensions the same as a 4.5" XDM 45 or 10mm?
Thanks in advance for your help!
My Glock 17 and 22 holsters fit my Elite 4.5" perfectly. Iron sights only.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up a 10mm XDM elite 4.5 a couple of weeks ago. Awesome gun! I just got a holster from Alien Gear for the XDM .45ACP 4.5 that fits perfectly. They have one for a generic 4.5 XDM that might work as well, but mine is perfect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up my new XDM Elite 9mm Tonight. Im thinking for now im just gonna get my we the people to carry it around until I get a better holster. I really love leather holsters. But hard to find them often enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts