Where Is Everyone?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Support' started by Tinyman, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Tinyman

Tinyman New Member

Can't hardly believe that a forum this large (read great) doesn't have anything going on in any of the forums. Almost makes me think there isn't anything going on.

I'll check back later to see if this has been addressed.

Tinyman

2. RoadKing

RoadKing New Member

Maybe all the questions have been asked and answered. Now that you and I are here to ask them all over again!

3. Tinyman

Tinyman New Member

You bet -- with just two of us really no purpose to quote what the other guy said ;)

4. RoadKing

RoadKing New Member

I’ll do it anyway cuz it will make me sound smart!

5. Tinyman

Tinyman New Member

Fine -- we'll take up ALL this sites extra space (that & I want to be smart too).

6. Voltaire

Voltaire Member

What is it that you seek? Information comes to those that ask. Specifically, what is it you want to establish for what type of firearm you own?

7. Tinyman

Tinyman New Member

Where in the Birmingham Alabama area can I walk in and purchase a SA 1911 Ronin Operator chambered in .45?

That's all specifically I want to know as it would be my first SA

8. Voltaire

Voltaire Member

Sorry, i am in Melbourne Australia and that question i am unable to answer. However i would contact you firearms dealer that suits you and ask that question. I still think a background check would be needed and possibly a 7 day waiting period. All states are different. The local police station would also be able to provide you with local requirements.

9. Tinyman

Tinyman New Member

First, thanks for your response. Secondly, I am aware of dealer contscts, background check and all other requirements (I own two Glock, one Sig and one Tarus).

All I need is a Springfield 1911 as stated in post #7above.