Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
566 Posts
Thanks! I have a system that has worked well twice. I keep my right hand on the wheel and my left hand out the window and holding both my DL and CWP. I say only, "Hello Officer." and then follow his/her instructions. I look forward to seeing what the great Mas says. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been there. Here's what I did here in central Alabama. Both hands on the wheel, LEO says license/registration, I hand it WITH my pistol license. He looked at it and asked, "what you carrying"? I replied Sig P365, waistband about 2" right of my junk.

He wants to know how I like it and does it carry ok. Talked about 3-4 minutes and he handed my stuff back and said, "drive safe".

·
566 Posts
I've been there. Here's what I did here in central Alabama. Both hands on the wheel, LEO says license/registration, I hand it WITH my pistol license. He looked at it and asked, "what you carrying"? I replied Sig P365, waistband about 2" right of my junk.

He wants to know how I like it and does it carry ok. Talked about 3-4 minutes and he handed my stuff back and said, "drive safe".

Very similar to my experiences!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts