Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the range... Again... And oh the fun that was had!!! Nothing screams happiness like sniffing a freshly spent cartridge! Yummy! Picture number one... We have Bang, (XD-SA 9mm) at the X 20 yards. The rest is Xena (XDM 45 4.5"), at 25 yards. All shots double tap. Picture number 2, we have Xena, with 15 shots in each group at 25 yards rapid fire. My friend Zane shot the top grouping. He's fairly new to the sport. Not bad for a handgun at those distances. Green Sleeve Font Gas Grass
Sleeve Organism Font Personal protective equipment Glove

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh ya! I almost forgot... Another patron there fired off a hand cannon that got everyone's attention... A Colt Anaconda with a 7" barrel. He let me put 12 rounds through it. You gotta love a 44 mag! Dirty Harry sure did!

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
I see what looks like an awful lot of keyholing. Something's probably stuck in the barrel, or was. Hope it's not a jacket.

A 35 Rem shot in an indoor range would probably kill everybody on the firing line!

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.