That won't fly as concealed carry.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
But it's clearly brandishing!

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
If I am interpreting California law correctly, it would be okay for her to be riding in my truck, since the gun is not concealed.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Well it makes for quick access and with that kind of equipment maybe the situation will not escalate. Just a thought...

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
I like that holster. I just picked up a Simply Rugged CID with Floral Carving. Not nearly as nice as that Tucker.

Attachments

·
Angry Old White Guy
83 Posts
Very nice. Is it a 9mm or a .45? What kind of holster will you be looking for?

Editted to add: Opps, I didn't see the conversation moved to holster specifics on page two. You might want to take a look at TT Gunleather too. Tim Thurner makes a very nice holster.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's a .45acp Willieboy. I am on the hunt for the 9mm version to go with it. It's funny you mentioned TT because I am looking at them and Nelson holsters. The modern cowboy look may draw to much attention when I OC.

·
Angry Old White Guy
83 Posts
Catter, in Texas, we must still carry concealed until 1/1/2016. I don't have plans at this time to OC but I have looked at some beautiful OC holsters. I'm sure you know is this, but Milt Sparks also makes some great holsters. I have one of their VM II holsters and it is superb.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts