Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just tried a hellcat out on my journey to pick a CCW. I loved it, but one thing bothered me. The trigger seems to have hurt or rubbed my finger in a weird way. After shooting a clip my finger has a slight stinging feeling. I did not get this with a G43X, P365 or my own M&P 2.0. Anyone else experience this? I don’t want to buy it and have to replace the trigger right away.

·
647 Posts
I have heard of that, but never experienced it. I shot 125 through my Hellcat last week and no finger issues. It could be a quality control issue, but I doubt it. My bet is that it's just a matter of how certain people's fingers interface with the trigger. I'm not talking about user error, just fit.

Maybe try another Hellcat, and if you have the issue with a second one, the model might not fit you. I would definitely try another because it is awesome gun.

Good luck.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey all. Just tried a hellcat out on my journey to pick a CCW. I loved it, but one thing bothered me. The trigger seems to have hurt or rubbed my finger in a weird way. After shooting a clip my finger has a slight stinging feeling. I did not get this with a G43X, P365 or my own M&P 2.0. Anyone else experience this? I don’t want to buy it and have to replace the trigger right away.
I think they call that trigger slap. If it keeps up send it back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts