Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Springfield Hellcat 9mm
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Truglo TFO and TFO Pro night sights with the fiber optic tubes. I cannot find them for the Hellcat. Wondering if anyone has tried the Truglo XDS TFO sights on theirs?

According to the Night Fision website, their tritium sights fit XDS, XDE and Hellcat. I will order those if I have to.

·
143 Posts
Was just wondering why you traded. Seems you could just swap the iron sights and keep the option open for a red dot.
Maybe you received some extra stuff or cash that made the deal to sweet to pass. Just asking.
I don't have a Hellcat or those sights on any of my weapons so I can't help on your inquiry.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, night sights are not made for the OSP. I have had an optic on a pistol and hated it. Didn't know it was an OSP until after I got it home the day I traded into it. The sights on the rear are much more narrow front to back. There is ONE company that makes night sights front and rear for the Hellcat. Night Fision. I ordered them the minute I got home with the regular Hellcat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The whole thing started when I decided I wanted both front and rear night sights, I am used to them on all my pistols. The Hellcat is so new, only the one company makes them.

·
143 Posts
So I guess the OSP has a different rear sight from the non optic model and no one makes a rear night sight for the OSP. Didn't realize that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love Truglo TFO and TFO Pro night sights with the fiber optic tubes. I cannot find them for the Hellcat. Wondering if anyone has tried the Truglo XDS TFO sights on theirs?

According to the Night Fision website, their tritium sights fit XDS, XDE and Hellcat. I will order those if I have to.
FYI, I have the original version of the Hellcat with fiber optic sight up front.
I just recentlyinstalled the Night Fission front sight they advertise for the XDS and it is awesome. A little material needed to be removed with the oil stone but what an improvement.!
I did not install a new rear sight as I shoot with the front sight predominantly for self defense shooting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts