Top 9mm Picks For Concealed Carry

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by ThreeTango, Jun 16, 2016.

1. CPTKILLER

CPTKILLER Senior Member

Yep there are a number of good discussions on this.

2. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

Cds is my top carry 9mm

After MUCH research and time at the local gun shop, I came to 2 conclusions:
    (1) there are many good EDC 9mm out there,
    (2) all things considered, the XDs is the best for me.

Significant factors in my decision were: the grip safety (just enough safety; enough to prevent accidental discharge when holstering [if careful], but no safety to switch off in a defense situation), proven reliability, works with virtually any 9mm ammo, slim, fairly light, easy to conceal, accurate.

Major typo: I meant to say XDs, not CDs!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  3. Montesf1030

Montesf1030 New Member

Here are mine top CCW ... Depending on my mood !!! Lol ImageUploadedBySpringfield Forum1479013105.512327.jpg

4. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

Great Collection! Plus a Question for All

That is a wonderful collection!

I, too, enjoy carrying different pieces at different times.

Yet, I have recently been persuaded by some trainers who recommend carrying the same gun all the time so that one's muscle memory can handle things in a stressful situation.

What do the members of this forum think: Do you think it's important to carry the same piece all the time?

5. ThreeTango

ThreeTango Well-Known Member

I carry different pistols depending on where I'm going and if I will be in a car for an extended period of time not too mention how I feel that day.

6. TriggerProtect

TriggerProtect New Member

I carry three different ones depending on the time of year. When it's cold I always carry my Kimber 1911 Super Carry Pro. If it's really hot and t-shirt weather I pocket carry Sig P938. In between I Carry XDS.

7. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

Replies Appreciated

Thanks for your replies.

8. tazo2503

tazo2503 Moderator Supporter

When not working, my EDC is my Glock 43. When my attire doesn't permit that I ankle carry my Ruger LCP, which is also my BUG when working.

9. WVSurveyor

WVSurveyor Junior Member

Glock 43, M&P 9C. Also have a Bersa BP9CC that I'm trying to form a bond with and work into the rotation. My new 4" EMP will be there also once I break her in and figure out what holster to purchase.