Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the fiance' (now wife) were scheduled to be married this coming Saturday by the pond but the weather forecast says there's a chance of thunderstorms so we were trying to come up with a different plan. After a day of discussion and replanning her nerves were getting pretty shot. Anyway,I was sitting out in the swing yesterday evening and she comes out and says this is a beautiful day,want to do it today? So I said why not. We called the preacher,she came over,and tada,we're now married. :D We're still having the reception Saturday as planned but now we're more relaxed :D. Sure glad it's over ;) .

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's been married twice before,has 2 girls and a boy all over 18,she's on disability like me so we get to spend 24/7 together,I met her online last August and is sweet as can be but also won't take any crap like me too,plus and I saved the best for last,she loves hunting and fishing. I'll post pics as soon as I get them copied to photobucket.

·
Administrator
1,033 Posts
She's been married twice before,has 2 girls and a boy all over 18,she's on disability like me so we get to spend 24/7 together,I met her online last August and is sweet as can be but also won't take any crap like me too,plus and I saved the best for last,she loves hunting and fishing. I'll post pics as soon as I get them copied to photobucket.
Do you have any kids?

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you have any kids?
I've got 2 boys and 5 step-kids from my previous (departed) marriage which we're trying to bring into 1 big family but I don't know if it'll work.
Here's some pictures we took before the preacher got there but the 2 videos we took of the actual ceremony I'm having a HECK of a time getting copied so I'm going to try and just paste the address.

Here's Anna my new wife.

Us together.

Her daughter Laura.

Here's the links of the videos,hope they work.

https://www.facebook.com/anna.overmyer2/videos/10154137101278080/

https://www.facebook.com/Babygirl6622000/videos/1080919161966014/

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another of us and then Laura and Abri.

We have lots more pictures and will be taking a lot more Saturday too.

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My son Mathew with his wife Erin,his boy Keegan and their girl Aria. As you can see,she's expecting again.

My son Tyler and his wife Shonda.

Shonda,Tyler,Me,Mathew in the back and Anna's grandson Brandon and Mathew's son Keegan in the front.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts