This weeks adventure in slow motion

Discussion in 'Training & Safety Forum' started by mgardner, Dec 28, 2015.

1. mgardner

mgardner New Member

The RO got a little close this past weekend and I here's my best effort to avoid flattening him. Look just like an action hero on TV. LOL
    Enjoy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29WCpD_sHoQ[/ame]

2. SA_Shooter

SA_Shooter Uno Ab Alto

hahaha...looks like he tripped on the staging, not you. Ya done good!

3. mgardner

mgardner New Member

Actually that's me on the ground. My feet stopped when I saw I was going to flatten him and my body kept going. Joe just had a shoulder replacement so I was very reluctant to run him over.

4. SA_Shooter

SA_Shooter Uno Ab Alto

And here I thought that was you doing the fancy dancing on the left.

You OK?

5. mgardner

mgardner New Member

I'm fine. I really don't break very easily even at this age. You can go to my youtube channel and watch "Biker Trash Bloody Head Trauma" and "Shooting with a head injury" to see me really hurt. LOL

6. SA_Shooter

SA_Shooter Uno Ab Alto

hehehe...I've had similar moments usually associated with power tools. I'll pass on the videos at the moment. :)

7. mgardner

mgardner New Member

My life is not for the faint of heart. LOL

8. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member

The one about your bike accident reminds me of an accident I had when I was 12. Riding down this big hill west of us I wiped out and landed on my head on pavement doing maybe 30mph. I had cuts all over my head,shoulders and back. Wound up with a severe brain concussion and don't even remember riding most of the way home. The doctor at the ER said if I'd landed just like an inch lower and to the side I would have landed on my temple and died.

9. mgardner

mgardner New Member

Yeah, if the pipe had hit me a few inches lower it would've put my eye socket into my brain. I was treated at the scene and rode 5 miles home. My doctor said I had a concussion and gave me scrips for nausea and a muscle relaxer and said not to shoot for 5 weeks because it would snap my neck and brain around. Four days later I shot at Payson, Az and won the USPSA match. LOL

10. SA_Shooter

SA_Shooter Uno Ab Alto

LOL...mine has caused me to faint a few times. :D

11. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member

Good job on the match.:D

12. mgardner

mgardner New Member