Stoner Grips

Discussion in 'Springfield Armory EMP' started by WVSurveyor, Jan 29, 2017.

1. WVSurveyor

WVSurveyor Junior Member

Anyone have experience and or pics of their EMP with Stoner grips? I am thinking of putting the Tactical Eclipse Brown/Black or Mil-Spec Camo on my EMP4.

2. cremaley

cremaley New Member

Ordered the Black and Grey Tactical Eclipse from Stoner for my EMP 4 Concealed Carry Contour. Should be shipping today. Will post pictures once I get them installed.

3. ThreeTango

ThreeTango Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing them.

4. WVSurveyor

WVSurveyor Junior Member

Here's my EMP4 with the Stoner orange/black tactical grips. They feel real nice.

Attached Files:

5. havasu

havasu Administrator Supporter

Looks really good.

6. cremaley

cremaley New Member

I also ordered the tactical eclipse but in gray and black. Just got confirmation they are delivering on Monday. Mine are only the second set that Stoner has made for the EMP 4 Concealed Carry Contour with bobtail grip. Will post picture on Tuesday.

7. WVSurveyor

WVSurveyor Junior Member

Looking forward to seeing them on your weapon. I'm sure you'll like the way they feel. I think the gray/black combo will look sweet.

8. cremaley

cremaley New Member

[​IMG]

The Stoner grips arrived this evening and they are a perfect fit. I love the way the look and feel and I can honestly say they more than meet my expectations. Stoner will be posting this photo on their Facebook.

Sloggins55 likes this.
  9. gumpy

gumpy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

That looks sharp! Like new money!

10. WVSurveyor

WVSurveyor Junior Member

Most excellent! Look great.

11. cremaley

cremaley New Member

Thanks. They feel as good as the look. Stoner does a great job on making beautiful and high quality grips.

12. EARL99208

EARL99208 New Member

How rough are these grips?
    I ask this because my wife can't have a extremely tough texture on the grip or it will aggravate the palms of her hands and she might end up shooting my ass just to say thanks a lot buddy!

The first EMP4 Will be going to her so if I don't get this right the first time I might not get my EMP4. Lol

13. cremaley

cremaley New Member

If you go to the Stoner website they show numerous grips some more aggressive than others. My recommendation would be to call Stoner and ask which is the least aggressive grip. The color combination is available on all different style of grips. I will tell you that my wife finds the Tactical Eclipse grips on my EMP 4 a little aggressive for her taste so she wears a fingerless glove to compensate. Matt is the owner of Stoner CNC and he is very accommodating. You can text him at 419-551-6155 and he responds very promptly.

14. EARL99208

EARL99208 New Member

Thank you for your response and info....I'll check it all out!

Thanks again "CREMALEY"

15. cremaley

cremaley New Member

I was so happy with my Stoner G-10 grips in grey and black I order another set in blue and black. Will post a picture as soon as they arrive. Matt Stoner does excellent work and I highly recommend his grips.

16. AVG40

AVG40 New Member

For range shooting the wife and I use shooting gloves. When you carry you gun and may have to use it you don't need gloves :).