Springfield wannabe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by patotn, Sep 24, 2016.

1. patotn

patotn New Member

Good evening, one and all from East Tennessee. I'm not yet a Springfield owner, but hope to rectify that within the next few months. Gotta do my due diligence and research. Leaning towards the Range Officer in 9mm. I probably won't be posting much since I don't know much...yet. I plan to read a lot to learn all I can about these fine weapons. In case you're wondering about my screen name - it tells a little about me - I moved from Pennsylvania to Tennessee about 7 years ago after I retired so I go by patotn, otherwise known as Ron.

2. CAV_Scout

CAV_Scout New Member

Welcome Citizen !
    nooottt to throw another name in the hat of possibles . . . .SA EMP 4" 9mm :D
    (yep this is a 40 cal, it also comes in 9mm, commander size)

Attached Files:

3. tazo2503

tazo2503 Moderator Supporter

Welcome Ron. Glad to have you with us! Whether you stick with the R.O. or have a look at CAV's suggestion, I guarantee you won't go wrong.

4. DudeLove

DudeLove Member

5. patotn

patotn New Member

I haven't ruled out anything yet, but am leaning, at this point, towards the 5" barrel with target sights. A friend of mine is thinking about the EMP. Who know, after shooting his, I may change my mind.

6. ThreeTango

ThreeTango Well-Known Member

7. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Springfield Firearms Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

9. patotn

patotn New Member

Threetango, I went looking for the Loaded Target. They are still available with some gun dealers, but it appears Springfield has quit making them. Nice looking gun and all comments I read were favorable. Thanks for the suggestion.

10. CPTKILLER

CPTKILLER Senior Member

Get one when you can!