Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, one and all from East Tennessee. I'm not yet a Springfield owner, but hope to rectify that within the next few months. Gotta do my due diligence and research. Leaning towards the Range Officer in 9mm. I probably won't be posting much since I don't know much...yet. I plan to read a lot to learn all I can about these fine weapons. In case you're wondering about my screen name - it tells a little about me - I moved from Pennsylvania to Tennessee about 7 years ago after I retired so I go by patotn, otherwise known as Ron.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Welcome Ron. Glad to have you with us! Whether you stick with the R.O. or have a look at CAV's suggestion, I guarantee you won't go wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't ruled out anything yet, but am leaning, at this point, towards the 5" barrel with target sights. A friend of mine is thinking about the EMP. Who know, after shooting his, I may change my mind.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Threetango, I went looking for the Loaded Target. They are still available with some gun dealers, but it appears Springfield has quit making them. Nice looking gun and all comments I read were favorable. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts