Springfield TRP Operator Sights.

Discussion in 'Springfield Armory M1911' started by 120mmDeathPunch, Jul 29, 2015.

1. 120mmDeathPunch

120mmDeathPunch Marine Tanker (Sgt.)

Hey everyone I'm new to this site and wantdo to get so excited info from ya'll. I have a TRP Operator and I don't like the adjustable sights because I just can't see them well. I just ordered the U notch rear sight from 10-8 Performance (great sights by the way I have their U notch rear sights on all my carry pistols) but 10-8 does not provide a front sight that fits. Question is what are the measurements of the cut and front sight height? I'm looking for a nice red fiber optic frontsight. If anyone can point me where I could get one and or the measurements that would be great. Thanks everyone.

2. pokute

pokute Sincere as a $5 funeral

You should contact Harrison Design. They will sell you the correct fiber optic front sight for the 10-8 sight you bought. I'm disappointed that 10-8 did not have a front sight for you. What they do have is very nice, but Harrison stuff is even a little better.

And welcome to the forum!

3. 120mmDeathPunch

120mmDeathPunch Marine Tanker (Sgt.)

They do have 1911 getting sights but just not the right cut for my pistol. I will give Harrison Design a try. Thanks for the info.

4. LEDSHOT0331

LEDSHOT0331 New Member

Is the 10-8 rear sight comparable to a John jardine tactical hook sight?