Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sweet looking Springer, I have the RO in 9mm & love it! Can't decide on my next Springer?
I'm thinking of the loaded parkerized .45 ( as pictured ) or the TRP, time will tell!!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice 3t.... I need to get me another Springer,hopefully in 45 ACP.
If you are going for one that also makes a good CC I suggest one like my Range Officer Compact 45.
It is fairly easily concealed and packs that 45 cal punch without being too heavy.

W/Allen Beltslide OWB/IWB holster

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
If you are going for one that also makes a good CC I suggest one like my Range Officer Compact 45.
It is fairly easily concealed and packs that 45 cal punch without being too heavy.

W/Allen Beltslide OWB/IWB holster

Does it have adjustible sights or fixed??

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Doing a bit of research the rear sight can be adjusted for windage.
I thought by the looks of it it probably could for windage but I prefer sights that can be adjusted for elevation too so if I ever get 1 I'll see about changing the sights. Every gun I've ever had with fixed sights didn't hit where I aimed,might be because of me though not sure.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love my Loaded too. But I went with the stainless model. If sights are a concern, just an FYI. The stainless model comes standard with 3 dot sights. The loaded parkerized comes with night sights standard.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've never seen the recover. It doesn't look bad in the picture then again maybe it's just the gun making the recover look good. Does it feel any different in your opinion rather than stock grips? Wrap around but felt too bulky

1 - 19 of 19 Posts