Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank You for posting this!

I just found this site and joined just to say thanks.

I ordered my first Springfield yesterday. I order a 9mm XD Mod 2 Sub Compact.

I was told by my sales guy that this Promo had ended.

I was also told by my sales guy that dry-firing it wouldn't hurt anything.

I'm glad I found this site.... I found out both were incorrect. Im also glad I didn't take a floor model because dry firing is heavily encouraged at this shop.

Can't wait to get my new Springfield.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad to have you join us.
Some of the gun salesmen are just that (salesmen) and do not take the time to learn about what the sell. Fortunately they are not the majority.

That promo sure is a nice benefit to buying a Springfield pistol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I received a confirmation # on 2-28 and was told to please allow 8-12 weeks.

Today I received a second confirmation. This one stated that my claim had been "processed" and approved. With the exact same confirmation number and to please allow 8-12 weeks.

Is this normal? .... I found it odd to get two confirmation emails 1.5 weeks apart. The only difference was the use of the word "processed."

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quick question for those who have received their promo items, which carrier service did SA send the package with? I received confirmation on February 24th and still have not received anything, I know they said 8-12 weeks but I know several people have received theirs in less than 2.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.