Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,636 Posts
If Springfield will send me that subcompact 45, I'd be happy to wring it out for them and review it ;)

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,636 Posts
I am digging the Camo Socom 16 and Black Operator! The just need to come out with a Full Sized grip XDs 4.0 now!
And the full size grips need to have the words "Full Size Grips" molded into the plastic. I love the fact that they sell guns that tell you which end to hang on to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well it seems I have to send my Garrison 1911 back to Springfield. While shooting it today the slide locked up on me. It took the gun shop about 20 minutes to get the slide off the frame. I am sending the gun back to the factory today. The person I talked to was very helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I called Springfield Armory today to check on the status of my Garrison. I had to t\send it back to them a few weeks ago due to some problems with the gun.
I was told that it was fixed and that it had been function tested with no problems. Also told it would be shipped back to me this week. I am anxious to get it back.
Brown Product Black Bag Luggage and bags

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.