SpringFieldForum.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is a Remington made but the original was Springfield and still is a sound platform for the '06 cartridge.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do I post a photo from my computer to the forum?
This forum does not have "add a pic" button except an url.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
3,606 Posts
Yea...we are trying to work out a few bugs.

I use Photobucket myself...upload my pics from the PC to that site then download the pics to this one.

It's free and works for me...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea...we are trying to work out a few bugs.

I use Photobucket myself...upload my pics from the PC to that site then download the pics to this one.

It's free and works for me...
Can I post it on one of our other forums that have a direct upload and refer to that site/ thread?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you PM it to me and I will take it from there...?
I got this message:SHOOTER13 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove SHOOTER13 from the recipient list and send the message again.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks shooter again you showed this old dog a new trick, along with my local pups (daughter and son that are geeks)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you will notice on the top of the chamber the two holes, there are two more forward of that in a small chiseled out rectangle for some one adding a scope to it. according to all the markings this is NOT a sniping A4 or even an A3 that was converted. Oh well it's got some nice wood, has a good feel and I've still got to put powder to flame in it!
I'm not sure what my reluctance is, but I aint done it yet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts