Speer Lawman 9MM Ammo

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by CEW, May 9, 2015.

1. CEW

CEW New Member

I just shot several rounds of Speer Lawman 9MM through 2 XD9 Mod. 2's, XDM 3.8 and XDM 5.25. When cleaning the guns, they were very dirty from the ammo. Does anyone else also feel the Speer Lawman 9 MM ammo is very dirty ammo? I asked Speer twice the question and they did not answer my question making me think they agree it is dirty. FYI, I clean my guns everytime after shooting. Can anyone recommend a clean burning, non-corrosive ammo that is reasonable priced for target practice? I am really looking for a clean burning target ammo. Thank you.

2. pokute

pokute Sincere as a $5 funeral

You shot through your guns and now you're complaining that they are dirty?! What about the big holes through them? Or, more realistically, what about all that sharp splintered plastic that will make both holstering and un-holstering impossible?

Who the heck shoots through their guns? This forum attracts the looniest people... And you wonder why Speer didn't respond? Sheesh!

3. Geezer

Geezer New Member

So, pokute, are you acknowledging that a 9mm will penetrate through something?

4. pokute

pokute Sincere as a $5 funeral

He said they shot through. I figured, plastic guns, sure, sounds possible.

This is supposed to be what happens when you get shot in the face with a flare gun in Idaho:

Attached Files:

5. CEW

CEW New Member

That is funny, Pokute, and you are correct. Thanks for the laugh. To be clear, I did not say Speer did not respond. Have a good Mother's Day.