Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im on another gun forum and its getting pretty PC and the ban hammer is falling left and right.
i think it may be time for a permanent parting of the ways.
so as a newbie what goes here and what is taboo.
f-bomb
s-bombs
mudslums
obozo
clue in a new guy.

·
Registered
233 Posts
im on another gun forum and its getting pretty PC and the ban hammer is falling left and right.
i think it may be time for a permanent parting of the ways.
so as a newbie what goes here and what is taboo.
f-bomb
s-bombs
mudslums
obozo
clue in a new guy.
I was on the S&W site and a member asked for advice about a search engine and as always if someone asks me anything I will always say what has worked the best for me, but the "moderator" banned me for 3 days by sending me a do not reply e-mail and after the 3 days I responded to him about how it was handled and he has now banned me for life. So if I can offer anyone any advice I will respond on private message.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
That's a shame! I can't understand the reasoning behind that decision. I'm fairly active on two gun forums, and spammers get banned, and that's about it. I guess we are really lucky about how good everyone gets along. (Knock on wood!!!) Y'all just relax and enjoy yourselves!

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.