Springfield Armory Forums banner

SOLD Hellcat OSP FS Lower Price $600.00

3K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  Black Rifle Reviews 
#1 · (Edited)
New in 2020, with Swamp Fox optic, all new in mid-2020. I have about 300 rounds with the optic mounted. Sale price is $600 including the optic and 5 mags.
Only trade interest is a Shield .45 plus $100 cash.
Trigger Air gun Bumper Automotive exterior Gun barrel

See less See more
#2 ·
New in 2020, with Swamp Fox optic, all new in mid-2020. I have about 300 rounds with the optic mounted. Sale price is $650 including the optic and 5 mags.
Only trade interest is a Shield .45 plus $100 cash.
View attachment 2206 View attachment 2206
That's a nice set up , I like the Swamp Fox Sentinel Red Dot , I also Like the Hogue hand all Beaver Tail Grip Sleeve I put one on my Hell Cat OSP it sure helps tame the recoil of the Federal HST 124 grain +P loads . Nice set up well worth the asking price. Where are you located ? I am in North Augusta SC and would like to see it .CWP & Cash in hand.

#7 ·
Thanks Mac my Son is enjoying his new Hell Cat 9mm he said he loves the Swamp Fox Sentinel optic and I just ordered one for my Hell Cat 9mm also. It nice to meet you in person . Thank You so much for meeting me in Moncks Corner ,SC so I could purchase this firearm from you I think it was well worth the 2 1/2 Hour drive from North Augusta ,SC to Moncks Corner ,SC . Again Thank You so much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.