Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey is anyone else having issues getting thru to Springfield?? Wanted to submit warranty and web site issues, call and get recording stating technical difficulties??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been trying to reach them for days. I’ve also sent emails with no response. Look through the web and nothings been posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also have been trying to contact them for days. I sent an email and it was returned as sender not found. Can we get a forum moderator to get us an update on this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same here. I expected a lot better from S/A after just spending 2 grand with them last month. Maybe I need to rethink changing my platform.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are there any updates yet? I shipped a firearm to Springfield for service and now although it was delivered, I have no idea who has it and how long it will take to service. This is my CCW firearm. Not cool!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey is anyone else having issues getting thru to Springfield?? Wanted to submit warranty and web site issues, call and get recording stating technical difficulties??
I have been trying for 2 weeks. Same technical difficulties message. No responses or eta of problem fixed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How can I trust a company to manufacture a firearm if they can't manage to get their phones fixed in two weeks? Is "technical difficulties" a euphemism for "we all went on vacation"?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts