Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day folks!
I just ordered my new Springfield Hellcat Pro and found these forums.
This will be my 1st Springfield pistol but I am hoping the new Hellcat will be my EDC.
I will be reading these forums to learn from everyone and hope to contribute as well.

=)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Shadrac. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and impressions once you've taken your new Hellcat Pro to the range.
Today was the 1st day I got to try out the new Hellcat Pro I purchased.
Wow! What a positive experience! The pistol shot flawless! Love the Tritium sights and the u shape of the rear sight. I didn't think I would like those at first, but they work nice and I can lock on target faster that other pistols.
I think I went through about 100 rounds of Remington 115 grain FMJ. Those magazine springs are tough - especially when loading 13-15 ;)
The trigger is ok but I prefer the trigger in my Walther PDP. Still very nice and I will be looking for another trigger down the road, after I get more time using and getting familiar with it.
The weight and grip of the pistol is a wonderful experience and I could not be happier with this purchase.
My CrossBreed holster should arrive in a week or 2 and hopefully will compliment the whole setup.
Great pistol overall and highly recommended!

Brown Rectangle Sleeve Material property Bag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts