·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on this new offering?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I saw one of the reviews on line used a set of Magpul BUIS for the pistol. Would this be a reliable option for iron sights on the Saint pistol?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm considering one and looking for any/all input/information from owners. Any updates on this?
I don't have anything to add other than I still love mine!

I have actually toyed with the idea of selling mine tho, to feed my addiction to hand guns lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Saint with Gieslee Trigger 2 Bandicoot2 Reduce.JPG

Here is my Saint Pistol.
I have a Leupold LPO red dot, a Geissele SD-E trigger, Magpul BAD lever, BCM charging handle, single point sling, and Strike rail covers on right and left side. I have been trying different ammo, and so far I find the most accurate is Hornady .223 V-Max 55gr. I hope I can get ammo suggestions from other forum members. The first thing I want is accuracy, then I will look at the bullet performance. I bought this weapon as a truck gun where engagement may be no more than 50 yards, but I want more power, and more support than I would get from a pistol. Be forewarned, this cutie is LOUD....LOUD....LOUD. I hope to get the Saint pistol in 300BLK with a suppressor, but then it becomes longer than I want. In the meantime I will practice speed drills on my ear plugs...:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is an email I received from Springfield regarding availability of
the Saint Pistol in 300 BLK:
The .300 BLK Saint pistol started shipping from our facility last week. They go to Distributors and from there to the Dealers. They are on the way, but it may be a little while for that process to play out. If you are interested in one, please make sure your local Dealer has one on order.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Heather S.| Customer Service

Springfield Armory®
420 West Main Street
Geneseo, IL 61254

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations on your new Saint Pistol. How do you like the new brace?
What is the Echo II?
Did your dealer quote a price on the 300BLK?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Very nice pistols! I'd never shot one before - then I got a phone call two Sundays ago that I'd won a raffle that I bought a ticket for back in June for a veterans group. It isn't a Springfield - it's a Thompson/Auto Ordnance AR pistol. They just started into the AR business this year - my serial number is XXXX18. They are fun to shoot!!

I'm going to swap out the blade for an SBA3.

IMG_3604_3.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
Latest updates to Saint pistol:
Timber Creek oversized skeletonized trigger guard.
Phase 5 one piece skeletonized extended B.A.D. lever.
Odin skeletonized extended mag release.
Indignant Arms Billet pistol grip in black with Cocobolo grip panels and Cocobolo M-lock panels. (waiting on delivery)
Strike Industries black angled fore grip.
Last thing to order is the binary trigger and upgrade kit and an upgraded charging handle, but I'll get photos up once the grips come in.
She don't look the same anymore, you're gonna love the mods!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts