Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a Ronin 9mm via the Springfield NRA Instructor's portal. looking forward to getting it and taking it out to the range. It's not my first Springfield 1911. my EDC is an EMP4CC and its great. From tromping through the woods I carry a full size 1911A1 in .45.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just ordered a Ronin 9mm via the Springfield NRA Instructor's portal. looking forward to getting it and taking it out to the range. It's not my first Springfield 1911. my EDC is an EMP4CC and its great. From tromping through the woods I carry a full size 1911A1 in .45.
I am a fan of Springfield Armory Line of Handguns ,I have a Ronin 9mm , 1911 .45 , 10mm , but I have in my opinion the best 9mm compact micro 9mm pistol on the market in fact I like it so much I purchased one for my Son and he love it also. And that is the Springfield Micro Compact HELL CAT , We both had the Sig 365 and had to send them back for repair several times so we both got rid of them and went with the Hell Cat's and have not regretted it , I think the new Ruger Max- 9 will give Springfield a little competition because of price. I like the fact the Ruger is 100% American made none of the parts are sourced from India & Communist China like the plagued Sig 365. I like the 100% American made & owned . I don't like the over priced EURO junk that are Euro owned and sold here for big American Bucks with the India & Communist China sourced Parts Europeans did make some of the best firearms on the Market what happened to the old world craftsmanship that made them great ? Springfield XD series and Hell Cat still has that old world craftsmanship.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am a fan of Springfield Armory Line of Handguns ,I have a Ronin 9mm , 1911 .45 , 10mm , but I have in my opinion the best 9mm compact micro 9mm pistol on the market in fact I like it so much I purchased one for my Son and he love it also. And that is the Springfield Micro Compact HELL CAT , We both had the Sig 365 and had to send them back for repair several times so we both got rid of them and went with the Hell Cat's and have not regretted it , I think the new Ruger Max- 9 will give Springfield a little competition because of price. I like the fact the Ruger is 100% American made none of the parts are sourced from India & Communist China like the plagued Sig 365. I like the 100% American made & owned . I don't like the over priced EURO junk that are Euro owned and sold here for big American Bucks with the India & Communist China sourced Parts Europeans did make some of the best firearms on the Market what happened to the old world craftsmanship that made them great ? Springfield XD series and Hell Cat still has that old world craftsmanship.
I recently sold my Sig P320 subcompact that my wife carried and got her a Hellcat. I don't think the Sig P320 subcompact was all that it was cracked up to be. My wife really likes the Hellcat. I'm a 1911 guy some I'm a bit ambivalent about it. We both have Springfield EMP4CC in 9mm. Mine is my EDC. it replace a Springfield XDmod 2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts