Sold:

One ( 1 ) Like-New and authentic Burris 2-7x 32mm Handgun Scope (Burris Part # 200298). This all silver handgun scope has a great 2 to 7 power magnification with it's "Plex" reticle and an estimated eye relief of 11 to 21 inches at low and 10 - 14 inches at high. This scope was only used four times on my S&W Model 610-3 shooting 180gr 10mm FMJs on the range, so it is in perfect operational condition and is complete. Please see attached pictures, as well as the scope's original website for more details:

Handgun Scope 2-7x32mm | Burris Optics

With your purchase of this outstanding handgun scope, I'm including the following FREE items as an extra BONUS:

(1) Weigand S&W Revolver "WEIG-A-TINNY" Mount in Silver (# SWHPMNTS). Link: Smith Wesson scope mount KLN X frame Weaver WEIG-A-TINNY<sup>®</sup>

(1) Weigand Magnum 1" Scope Rings (one pair of two rings) in Silver (# MRNG1S). Link: Scope ring Weaver style by Weigand

(1) Butler Creek Bikini Scope Cover (# 19000). Link: Buy Bikini® Scope Cover and More | Butler Creek

My asking price for everything listed above is only $300 $250, to include FREE shipping with tracking from here in GA to anywhere in the U.S. (NO overseas please). Everything listed will securely ship together with your purchase. Methods of payment are PayPal (F&F), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades or separate item requests please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.