Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Check out the Remington R51 it's a great lil shooter after you break it in. New out the box it's super super sticky but get thru it and u'll be amazed literally point n shoot. Got one for my ol lady it's her first handgun. She loves it. Again thou out the box they function poorly like their 11-87 it needs a break in period big time. After a few mags a cleaning a few more mags n cleaning then about 50 rounds n a cleaning it started smoothing out a lil now with 250 thru it it cycles flawless for about 100rds of some dirty ass federal rounds n started to get sticky n not cycle the last round. Quick cleaning of the slide rail n got another 50 without a hitch.... Recoil with +p rounds is no diff than regular. I'd give it a 7 outta 10 Wood Everyday carry Gun accessory Air gun Hunting knife
Grey Sleeve Wood Everyday carry Hunting knife

Fired from my iPhone using Springfield 1911 Range Officer

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I really feel picking out a gun is a intimate thing. I have a connection of some sorts with every gun I own. It just has to feel right when I grab it.

~~PpP VTLM~~

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.