Springfield Armory Forums banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
What an absolute waste of space to most if not all of these posts. They are meaningless, simpleminded and serve no purpose or information other than the person who posted them has no idea on anything including firearms. I guess this is how children entertain themselves. Surely a psychologist would advise authorities that the person who posted most of them is unhinged and no background check would allow him to even own a replica or even water pistol. But one other member likes most of them and this does tell you a great deal, about both parties. Keep posting and one day you may even wake up and post something intelligent and of value.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
What an absolute waste of space to most if not all of these posts. They are meaningless, simpleminded and serve no purpose or information other than the person who posted them has no idea on anything including firearms. I guess this is how children entertain themselves. Surely a psychologist would advise authorities that the person who posted most of them is unhinged and no background check would allow him to even own a replica or even water pistol. But one other member likes most of them and this does tell you a great deal, about both parties. Keep posting and one day you may even wake up and post something intelligent and of value.
Oh yeah? Then what's this then?

Motor vehicle Font Rectangle Line Parallel

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Toy Grass Terrestrial animal People in nature Human leg

·
Registered
106 Posts
What an absolute waste of space to most if not all of these posts.
If miketx hasn't said so,
DON'T LOOK - Isn't there a way to block posters you don't want to see? DO IT - if you don't know how, ask someone -- don't badmouth folks. I like the posts so will keep reading them. You don't like them stay down under.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts