Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went Monday afternoon to the gun shop & paid off the Hellcat OSP
This thing feels even better to hands than I remembered
My youngest son has always told me the M&P Shield feels the best to his hands than any other he has ever held
Well, he thinks the Hellcat feels even better than the Shield & its sights are the best he has ever seen
Going right away to take a photo of the receipt & send it too Springfield Armory to try and claim the Gear Up promotion of three FREE magazines & range bag
Found a paddle holster for it there for $25 made by Bulldog
Photos to come as the camera is in the basement & phone & tablet are charging

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stripped the slide & cleaned the barrel & frame & took a few photos
Looks like certain holsters are listed to fit both the M&P Shield & Springfield Hellcat = Bulldog & iTac
I have two for the Shield & the Hellcat fits right in perfectly + a loose in the Crossbreed I have for the Shield
Seems to fit the Bulldog better
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Everyday carry

Purple Cosmetics Personal care Tool Material property
Brown Font Camouflage Personal protective equipment Military camouflage
Brown Wood Auto part Personal protective equipment Handgun holster
Font Handgun holster Personal protective equipment Fashion accessory Everyday carry

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Bulldog paddle holster for a M&P Shield lists that it also fits the Hellcat
It WAS a bit loose like the Hellcat's slide is a bit shorter & the trigger guard a bit smaller & shaped a bit different
I put two pieces of FDE Velcro down the holster at the top on either side of the sight channel & now the Hellcat slips in snug & latches in place perfectly
Also have a Sticky for the Shield that works well with SA Hellcat
NEED A GOOD HOLSTER FOR THE HELLCAT!
Here's a couple pics I took of the holster & my flat, thin carry guns = Hellcat + M&P Shield & Glock 43X
New 15 Round Hellcat magazine loaded up & ready for the range
Sleeve Belt buckle Collar Eyewear Sunglasses
Auto part Personal protective equipment Fashion accessory Gun barrel Gun accessory
Personal protective equipment Safety glove Glove Everyday carry Sports gear

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Bulldog paddle holster for a M&P Shield lists that it also fits the Hellcat
It WAS a bit loose like the Hellcat's slide is a bit shorter & the trigger guard a bit smaller & shaped a bit different
I put two pieces of FDE Velcro down the holster at the top on either side of the sight channel & now the Hellcat slips in snug & latches in place perfectly
Also have a Sticky for the Shield that works well with SA Hellcat
NEED A GOOD HOLSTER FOR THE HELLCAT!
Here's a couple pics I took of the holster & my flat, thin carry guns = Hellcat + M&P Shield & Glock 43X
New 15 Round Hellcat magazine loaded up & ready for the range
View attachment 3081 View attachment 3082 View attachment 3083
I swear by my Rounded Concealment IWB for my Hellcat, Shield .45 and my SW M&P compact. The have adjustable retention, available with or without the bodyside slide shield and are well made and reasonably priced. You can go to their webpage or find them on Amazon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The paddle holsters look handy, easy on and off. But I never tried one because they look bulky and would be easy to print. Am I mistaken?
These holsters very comfortable & they do print
Constitutional Carry was declared in my state of Indiana 7/1/22 & Kentucky a decade ago which is two miles away across the Ohio River
Anyone who can legally buy a firearm can now carry IWB/OWB Open/Concealed what ever
I found another paddle holster for the SIG P290RS that fits the Hellcat OSP very nicely in my stash, never had that SIG BTW
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Have been looking at these two for the Hellcat OSP as an IWB, Made by We The People
Sleeve Textile Grey Dress shirt Collar
Electric blue Personal protective equipment Font Wood Fashion accessory

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a package today from Springfield Armory
Inside was a pistols black box, gun lock, manual, sticker, pistol case & one 11 round magazine sent from customer service for FREE
Still hoping to acquire the 3 free magazines from Gear Up 2022 too
So far now I have five magazines for the Hellcat OSP & picked up the black IWB holster above
Sleeve Sports equipment Glove Font Personal protective equipment

1 - 11 of 11 Posts