Springfield Armory Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Im on ASUS android tablet , resident browser, and NOW I can see all the logo, but last few days it WAS caut in half.

Looks great, love the colors, .........want a flag .:D

oh yeah , background is black.

Jim

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice Forum site---I really like that there is a way to see YOUR post and responses, makes it ALOT easier jumping in forum and seeing new stuff---now the email updates is something totally new to me--gotta see how that gonna work out....overall...Nice

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Nice Forum site---I really like that there is a way to see YOUR post and responses, makes it ALOT easier jumping in forum and seeing new stuff---now the email updates is something totally new to me--gotta see how that gonna work out....overall...Nice
Send me a pm if you want me to turn them off altogether, but otherwise go to forum options and chance the way you are set to receive. Then through you user control panel find the list subscriptions option and change the way you are set to receive them.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.