Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now an old guy retired in Oregon, but I was young once and remember it well! Just got the "Saint" and it's a fine AR. I never served with the platform because when I was a Marine, we were using the M1 rifle. The was in the early 1950's.

I served in law enforcement for for six year before crashing on my Harley Davidson, while on duty. So, for ten years, I spent a lot of time with guns. I have no favorites; clays, wing shooting, hunting, punching holes, or plinking have been a lifetime pleasure. For those unfortunate people who have not had that experience, I have deep sympathy. Perhaps we might have had a less divided country if more had.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, thank you.

Actually, no thanks was necessary; it was the best four years of my life. I didn't think so at the time, but what I learned has help me so much during the real of my life. That, and six years as a police officer, made me into someone that I never could have been without those ten years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.