Numrich - aka Gunparts Corp.

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by pokute, Jun 5, 2015.

1. pokute

pokute Sincere as a $5 funeral

Recently I've been spiffing up a mess o' guns to prepare them for auction. Found a good number of buggered screws (maybe even one or two buggered by me) that if left alone would really ding the prices.

I've found every single screw, spring, and pin that I have looked for at Numrich Gun Parts.

Until recently, buying parts from them was haphazard. You might order 10 parts and get 1. Or the parts might come 4 months after you ordered. Not any more. They are getting everything out the door in a couple of days, and the online inventory is up to date.

I highly recommend Numrich for all your buggered screw needs!

2. Geezer

Geezer New Member

Over the years, I have gotten a bunch of small parts and screws from Numrich Arms and then Gun Parts. I would like to take a tour of their place. It must be impressive to see.

3. pokute

pokute Sincere as a $5 funeral

From their site:

Our property includes seven warehouses of inventory that total 1,030,071 cubic feet and a manufacturing plant...

Let's see, if they have a 12'x12' slab, their building is a mile and a half tall! No wonder they don't give tours. After climbing all those stairs, you might not be able to come down without resting for a few days, and you'd be in the way.

Oops. SEVEN warehouses. So each only about a thousand feet tall. Still too many stairs.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015