Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from nh. Just picked up my first springfield. (Sort of) I don't get out shooting very often but u do enjoy the time I get to spend on the range. I look forward to lurking in the forums gathering info on my new pistol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the hellcat.i don't make it to the range as much as I would luke but no not always with the same pistol I have a number of pistols that usually make the trip with me just not many springfields, for no real reason

·
Registered
69 Posts
I spent 5 (out of 24) years at Pease in Portsmouth -- how far away are you from there? Not sure if the Sig place there has a range or not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome!
Nice, the Hellcat is a great choice. I’ve never shot one personally but have wanted one for awhile. I’m the proud owner of an XD and I love it. About 700 rounds in, and a few cleanings later the slide/action are as smooth as butter. Hopefully my p365 will be that smooth eventually…. I hope you enjoy your new Springfield! What other guns you do you have?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I spent 5 (out of 24) years at Pease in Portsmouth -- how far away are you from there? Not sure if the Sig place there has a range or not.
I'm about 45 minutes from pease.
Not sure about sig having a public range but there are a few ranges around to choose from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts