Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found the site while looking up red dot mounting ideas for my newly purchased Hellcat Pro OSP.
Looking at the Holson 507K-2X, this is what led me here to the site.
Guns and shooting are one of my hobbies, the C6 corvette is another, hence handle is SixAddict.
Retired old guy enjoying the valley of the sun.

· Registered
25 Posts
Just found the site while looking up red dot mounting ideas for my newly purchased Hellcat Pro OSP.
Looking at the Holson 507K-2X, this is what led me here to the site.
Guns and shooting are one of my hobbies, the C6 corvette is another, hence handle is SixAddict.
Retired old guy enjoying the valley of the sun.
Welcome to the group! Love to have you interact with us. I have the Hellcat Pro OSP with a Hex Wasp optic, but now I understand that Springfield is no longer making them available due to "supply chain issues". I believe they still have the Hex Dragonfly optic.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the group! Love to have you interact with us. I have the Hellcat Pro OSP with a Hex Wasp optic, but now I understand that Springfield is no longer making them available due to "supply chain issues". I believe they still have the Hex Dragonfly optic.
Thank you. I couldn’t find a Hex Wasp anywhere. So for now I bought a Swampfox Sentinel red dot.
Hope to get to the range this weekend and “sight” it in.

I did shoot it Tuesday when I picked it up from the gun club I belong to (they are FFL) had it shipped to them. Shot very well right out of the box.
Thanks again.

· Registered
25 Posts
Thank you. I couldn’t find a Hex Wasp anywhere. So for now I bought a Swampfox Sentinel red dot.
Hope to get to the range this weekend and “sight” it in.

I did shoot it Tuesday when I picked it up from the gun club I belong to (they are FFL) had it shipped to them. Shot very well right out of the box.
Thanks again.
I've heard good things about Swamfox. Have great fun with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts