Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all- I am new here and am looking to contribute what I can! I love my Hellcat with about 400 rounds through it at the range so far. I am sure like many of you, I would have quite a bit more through it by now if we were not in the middle of Armmogeddon. Southeast Michigan area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all- I am new here and am looking to contribute what I can! I love my Hellcat with about 400 rounds through it at the range so far. I am sure like many of you, I would have quite a bit more through it by now if we were not in the middle of Armmogeddon. Southeast Michigan area.
I am also new to the group as well. I also have a new Hellcat with about 3 or 4 hundred rounds through it. Great firearm but could use a better trigger, in my humble opinion, so I just installed an Apex Tactical trigger but have not gotten to the range yet. I will update once I do, should be soon as I am anxious to see the difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am also new to the group as well. I also have a new Hellcat with about 3 or 4 hundred rounds through it. Great firearm but could use a better trigger, in my humble opinion, so I just installed an Apex Tactical trigger but have not gotten to the range yet. I will update once I do, should be soon as I am anxious to see the difference.

Well, I got to the range today to try my Hellcat with the Apex Tactical trigger upgrade as well as the installation of a Sig Sauer Romeo Zero. What a difference!!! Accuracy is far better than before. Before the up-dates, I was consistently hitting to the left of what I thought was my aim point. Nice tight group, but still to the left. Now I am hitting exactly where the red-dot is pointed. Strongly recommend both products!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Glad to have you aboard. Welcome and the weather can only get better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. I am new here. I have this model 1911A1. I would like to know if anyone knows how to say the year of manufacture based on the numbering of the weapon. NM66784. Thank you for your attention. Greetings from Brazil.

·
90 Posts
Hey guys. I am new here. I have this model 1911A1. I would like to know if anyone knows how to say the year of manufacture based on the numbering of the weapon. NM66784. Thank you for your attention. Greetings from Brazil.
You probably need to contact Springfield Customer Service for an answer to the year of manufacture. I'm not aware of a site that has a list of production by serial number.
I've also read where the manufacture year was stamped into the frame under one of the grips. You might want to take the grips off and check that out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to all the new members from Northern Illinois..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts