Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a Springfield 1911 years and years ago, which left a lasting impression in favor of 1911's. Tried an XD45 two years ago, but a relative really liked it so it turned into a birthday present which he still carries. Currently trying to get used to an XDs45 I got a good price on. Really liking the way it feels while shooting (except for the trigger 'bite'), and it rides comfortably in a kydex holster made by an up and comer in Vegas, when I'm not dragging a 1911 around.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
WELCOME!!!

I'm glad you found your way here. Jump in and join the fun. Feel free to post pictures of your gun and any range reports. :D

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Welcome! I'm not familiar with XD trigger bite, could you explain that a little?

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In response to the trigger bite inquiry, the first few times I fired the XDs, for some reason my trigger finger felt like I'd pinched it. Still haven't figured it out. Might have had my finger to low.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
In response to the trigger bite inquiry, the first few times I fired the XDs, for some reason my trigger finger felt like I'd pinched it. Still haven't figured it out. Might have had my finger to low.
Interesting. It's something I've thought might be possible with some designs, but assumed that it didn't happen since I hadn't heard of it. The next time I get a chance to shoot an XD, I'll try jamming my finger under the trigger. I shot a CZ today that was just plain amazing!

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
44 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I will try the trigger bite also, on my XD SC this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Springfield Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts