Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Corner Al.
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it last week and I am totally in love with Springfield. Best shooting 45 I have ever owned. Unbelievable customer service. Gun came with a right-hand paddle holster and I am left-handed, so I thought what the heck I would give them a call and see if I could trade. They didn't want to trade but overnighted me a new left-hand holster and just keep the other one. This will not be my last Springfield buy. :D

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
Congrats! There are plenty of brand names out there, so customer service is a big plus.

Why do gangsters shoot holding their handguns flat?
Because that's the way it came out of the box!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got it last week and I am totally in love with Springfield. Best shooting 45 I have ever owned. Unbelievable customer service. Gun came with a right-hand paddle holster and I am left-handed, so I thought what the heck I would give them a call and see if I could trade. They didn't want to trade but overnighted me a new left-hand holster and just keep the other one. This will not be my last Springfield buy. :D
I don't know about you, but without pictures.... it didn't happen!!! lol

·
CH3NO2
44 Posts
Excellent first choice for a SA 1911. I bought my first one 11 years ago…it was so nice, two years later I did it twice. Photos when you can would be cool!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well reading this string, I happily called Springfield armory as I am left-handed. They told me they did not and never did have the left handed holster for the XDM. Made me very sad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts