Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
635 Posts
Looks nice! I like that the trigger is fully covered and that there is room to add an optic.
I am currently using an Alabama Pocket Holster and a CrossBreed belly band for my Hellcat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've tried several of the IWB holsters for my Hellcat with the Shield red dot exposed and I find the red dot either rubs on the top or inside of my belt depending on how I adjust it. I've been looking for holster that better protects the red dot. Has anybody used the Hidden Hybrid holsters that offer an option to cover the Shield red dot? They seem a little pricy but probably what I'm looking for. Any other suggestions or am I just being overly concerned about protecting the red dot?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you are into kydex give tulster holsters a try there iwb are great and they have a new owb that is also great bought 2 for my 2 hellcats one iwb one owb don't leave home without one or the other

·
635 Posts
I've tried several of the IWB holsters for my Hellcat with the Shield red dot exposed and I find the red dot either rubs on the top or inside of my belt depending on how I adjust it. I've been looking for holster that better protects the red dot. Has anybody used the Hidden Hybrid holsters that offer an option to cover the Shield red dot? They seem a little pricy but probably what I'm looking for. Any other suggestions or am I just being overly concerned about protecting the red dot?
The Hidden Hybrid will probably meet your needs. They sent me this picture; not my rig.
Plant Botany Wood Grass Trunk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts