Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received the FREE range bag & three extra magazines = 2 15 rounders & 1 13 round
Exactly 30 days from when I e-mailed the receipt to Springfield Armory
That $150+ worth of FREE Gear Guys!
That gives me seven eight magazines total for the Hellcat
3-11s, 2-13s & 2-15s 3-15s...
Thank You Springfield Armory
Pictures to come later on
Gary

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked up my Hellcat Pro today. I didn’t even know they had this offer. So I sent all my info in and it was confirmed. The bag seems nice but wow 3 mags? Awesome.
You need to contact them ASAP as the offer expires 8/31/22
Take a photo of your receipt & get it in to them, less than 4 days to take advantage
Gear Up - Springfield Armory

I saw you already did = OH YEAH 👍

WELCOME TO THE FORUM @VoodooSan

I don't even know what pistol to grab any more as I now have five small carry pistols
Everyday carry Gun accessory Auto part Cameras & optics Rectangle

Picked up a 2nd M&P Shield Performance Center last week
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fortunately they extended the promotion through September 30th.

I bought a Hellcat Pro at Scheel’s and they had the promotion packages on hand so I walked out with the extra 3 mags and the range bag.

It was a pleasant surprise since I was expecting to have to submit the form and proof of purchase then wait for it to come in the mail.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My dealer has a FDE Hellcat Pro with the gear up package included & M&P Shield with the bag + first ais kit + SIGs had an extra magazine & a box of shells
The Gun Manufacturers are trying hard to get our business for sure with addons
No Complaints on Springfield Armory's Part, they have treated me so kind with extra magazines, box, manual, pistol bag etc.
They ROCK!

·
Registered
2020 Springfield Armory Saint Victor .308 w/ Firefield Rapidstrike 1-6x24 scope & cantilever mount
9 Posts
Here they are & THANK YOU again Springfield Armory...
I was wrong I have EIGHT Magazines now = OH YEAH!
View attachment 3268
That small pistol case fits right in the front pouch too.
A little off topic. I hate buying something without actually seeing/handling it, so with that..... what is your opinion of the 'We The People' holster? I am needing something for my 4½", XDm Elite in 10mm.

Thanks in advance,
Randie
Fort Smith, AR

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A little off topic. I hate buying something without actually seeing/handling it, so with that..... what is your opinion of the 'We The People' holster? I am needing something for my 4½", XDm Elite in 10mm.

Thanks in advance,
Randie
Fort Smith, AR
WTP Holsters are very well made for the money & have the right shape & retention + clip etc.
I also ordered one for my SIG P365XL with optics too, had it about a week & have only tried it, not carried it yet...

Sleeve Sports equipment Font Personal protective equipment Glove
Font Fashion accessory Webbing Magenta Bag
Wood Fashion accessory Handgun holster Gun accessory Pattern

·
Registered
2020 Springfield Armory Saint Victor .308 w/ Firefield Rapidstrike 1-6x24 scope & cantilever mount
9 Posts
WTP Holsters are very well made for the money & have the right shape & retention + clip etc.
I also ordered one for my SIG P365XL with optics too, had it about a week & have only tried it, not carried it yet...
Thank you for the response. It's looking like I will need to order 2!
Yesterday, I went to my local 'Firearms & Accessories Pusher' to grab a angled forearm grip for an AR-15 pistol.....
Font Tool Wood Metalworking hand tool Metal

AND, thanks to his great salesman, I did a thing! Springfield Armory Hellcat PRO with the 'Gear Up Package'.....
Light Yellow Luggage and bags Bag Air gun

The ONLY thing I am not satisfied with is their version of a magazine loading/unloading tool. My UpLULA by MagLULA works far better. But, that's a minor thing! I love the rest!!!

Randie
Fort Smith, AR

·
Registered
493 Posts
Maybe i'm slow but i learnt long ago there is no such thing as a free lunch, ever. Someone always pay and it's a gimmick. Built into the price of the next pistol. Sad but true. Or in payment by SA placating some who complain and know that SA has supplied inferior goods with issues, not on all pistols but some and Hellcat stands out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts