Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed my rear pin in the Hellcat OSP was walking out so I opened it up & sure enough the micro circlip that retains the pin was missing in action
Don't know if it was there factory as I bought the pistol used several months back
I fashioned one from a trigger return spring from a M&P Shield from my stash & got it so close the pin had to be tapped through & its big enough to be retained in the housing & I set it with a roll pin punch, it snapped into place as it should & now its 100%
Thought I would share photos & results 馃憞
My homemade circlip fits better than the factory one, who would have thought, note the spring I cut it from between the punches below 馃憤
Purple Wood Motor vehicle Creative arts Font
Purple Motor vehicle Toy Creative arts Wood
Purple Violet Electric blue Wood Magenta
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun
Product Font Art Gesture Auto part

#20 in the frame diagram above

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going to contact Springfield Armory's Customer Service & see if they will sell me a couple of these clips #20
All is good but won't know until a few hundred rounds are shot through the pistol just to know for sure
No Love for this thread
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

Thanks to Customer Service & the "Gear Up" Program for the extra magazines = OH YEAH! I Think I'm set on magazines & got a optics cut holster from "We The People" 馃憤
Personal protective equipment Electric blue Font Wood Fashion accessory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts