Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my new mini 14 with wood stock and 20 round magazine,I wanted 1 with a 5 round magazine but everybody he gets them from was out and he didn't know how long it would be and since I was going to get a couple additional magazines anyway,I went with the 20 round gun. I'll pick up a 5 round magazine and a 30 round magazine too.Who knows,maybe even a 10 round 1
. I'm putting a 4-16x scope on it too. Pictures to follow when it comes in.

·
Uno Ab Alto
421 Posts
Congrats! Have you owned one in the past? I've shot them but never owned one. Not sure what all is entailed in the care and feeding of a Mini-14.

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No,this will be my first 1. I've got a single shot and a bolt action .223 but this will be my first 1 in semi-auto.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My mini-14 is my bug-out rifle. I've had it for a year now and no complaints.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV0X6FhWo-s[/ame]

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just picked up the Mini 14,some powder,ammo and a sling. Just ordered scopes,bullets,manual and some other things,they're suppose to be here around Friday. :D

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As soon as the scope comes and I get it on,it's suppose to be here tomorrow.....if the UPS driver doesn't deliver it to the wrong house again :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice! I have the same model.

I think the stock is nicer than the tactical model; a little more barrel length, too.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance (or place) to shoot it yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts