Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw on CNN News where Marine Reservist posted his location on line for Isis. Told them he didn't want to miss a chance to meet and greet them! He invited them to join his bookclub!! I LOVE IT!!!!

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
It's such a cool idea, I stole it and posted gumpy's location and his Amazon wishlist on Al Jazeera!

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Now, what really bothers me is that, for example the latest supposed ISIS collaborator, the poor doofus in Ohio, clearly had no ties to anybody, and was just too dumb not to get led into posting something stupid in a forum. Now he's going to wind up in jail for life without ever understanding what happened.

We had a mentally ill grad student here at Caltech that got suckered into going on a Hummer burning spree by two "friends". His two "friends" got off, he is doing a life sentence as a terrorist. He has no idea what is happening to him. He's been in jail for something like 7 years. For burning cars at a dealership that were insured. At worst, he should have had to reimburse the insurance company for the settlement, but somehow he wound up getting nailed to the wall. And the FBI investigation was a travesty.

Sorry for always playing the devil, it's just the way I roll ;)

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Oops. I just disclosed my location. Now I need to join a book club.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts