Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back to communist ny, now we can no longer have ammo come to our door must go threw ffl ok ,ffl is not required to do any paper work yet to get the ammo you ordered turn over to you other than Making 6 dollars a case to just have it delivered to him no back ground check nothing till sep 2023 in law goes into effect, So I don't understand why we need to go threw ffl now intill this law goes in to effect if It does, makes no sense to me,I guess you have to be a dumb politician before it makes sense.

· Registered
Hellcat w/RMRcc/XD-S Mod.2 OSP w/CT1500
77 Posts
From what I have read on other forums, the FFL holder in NY is required to keep a record of the transactions that includes the age, occupation, and address of the person receiving the ammo.

· Registered
26 Posts
From what I have read on other forums, the FFL holder in NY is required to keep a record of the transactions that includes the age, occupation, and address of the person receiving the ammo.
Yeah. They aren't going to do that without charging for the "service."
It's all about discouraging firearm ownership. Raising your costs. Creating another database. Making everything more difficult. Step by incremental step, as always.

615 Posts
The left is certainly good at infringing upon a right that our Constitution clearly states "shall not be infringed". Ammo is part of that right because we are to "keep and bear arms". Bearing inherently means loaded. They will never stop as long as we still have the ability to adequately defend ourselves. In this world, the only things you're entitled to keep are those things you can adequately defend against those forces that want to take them from you. Once you lose that ability to defend, you lose that which you have. The answer is simple, they want what you have and will stop at nothing to limit your ability to keep them from taking it and putting you under their boot heels.

· Registered
4 Posts
My thoughts used to be that you need to move out of that State, but that’s no longer true. The communists are coming after us in all areas. We’re concerned here in Arizona now that Katie Hobbs will be governor. Support the gun rights organization of your choice, and fight back.

· Registered
551 Posts
Why not just buy the powder in bulk, (2lbs) primers by 1000 and make your own ammunition, Winchester projectiles. If using 9mm, case are a plenty, by a Dillon Square deal press, or similar and away you go. Save heaps of money in a year and you know what ammunition is user friendly. Case in 9mm can be reloaded 20-50 times, and they match or if you want will surpass factory ammo.
Load 300-400 rounds per hours, in your spare time. Dillon make many press, as does Lee, up to 1000 hour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts