Lucked Into A Great Deal!

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by Geezer, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Geezer

Geezer New Member

As most of y'all know, pokute and I love shooting the 9mm. Well, as luck would have it, a friend called me Saturday morning and told me about his coworker that had a gun for sale and thought I might be interested in it. It was a Ruger LC9.

I told him that I wasn't interested in it and thanked him for thinking of me. He said that I needed to call they guy because he had broken his leg and had been out of work for a while and needed some cash. So, I called the guy.

He had the LC9 with a laser (yippee), extra magazines, 2 holsters, and 650 rounds of factory ammo, mostly ball but some defense hollow points. He made me a package price and I couldn't believe what I had heard. I asked him if he was sure, that he could get a lot more for all of it. He said yes, that it needed to go that day.

Well, I have the ammo with .065 per round in it. I didn't need the ammo but I do have a few 9mm's and do like shooting them so it won't be wasted. On fact, I got rid of some of it yesterday afternoon slinging it out of a Star Model B. And I have another friend of a friend looking for an LC9!

2. pokute

pokute Sincere as a $5 funeral

Okay, I give up, what was the deal? Was there a 1911 thrown in or what?