Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am saving my pennies in hopes of soon obtaining an M1A Tanker to add to my arsenal. That will make four SA weapons in my modest collection. This weapon will mostly (hopefully only) be a fun gun, shooting paper and going out at night for feral hogs. Hopefully, It will never be called upon for serious use. Both hog hunting and probably defense as well would happen at night. So, I am interested in ammo that uses low flash powder for diminished muzzle blast with the 16.5" barrel. I know that Winchester Razorback uses low flash as well as Hornady Critical Defense. Do you know of any others that use low flash powder? You know sometimes a rifle will "like" a certain ammo better than others, while some rifles seem to like them all. I would just like to try various factory low flash loads and see what the rifle likes. I have a good supply of Hornady .308 SST but it's not low flash. Anyway this will give me an excuse (as if I need one) to go to the range to shoot and tinker. You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, I'm talking to you! LOL
Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts