Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Tee Arrrrr Pee
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like there isn't one of these yet, so I want to start a thread for pictures, videos, and discussion about your Springfield Armory 1911s!
Post 'em up.
My SA 1911 TRP Operator

More to come. :D

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
3,606 Posts
Very nice Olaf...!!

I own a few Model 1911a1's...will probably add a Springfield shortly.

Colt Gold Cup National Match
Para Ordnance P12-45
Auto Ordnance PKZSE

Thread moved to the correct subforum: Springfield Armory Photos

·
No warning shots here...
23 Posts
Very nice LW Champion you have there Westy. I had one and sold it. I regret that I let that one go everyday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very nice LW Champion you have there Westy. I had one and sold it. I regret that I let that one go everyday.
I had a SA 5" 1911 and sold it to buy something else. A few months later the guy that bought it tricked it out and sent me pics. I damn near cried..... I learned a valuable lesson that day. Never, NEVER, sell a gun! :D

·
No warning shots here...
23 Posts
I had a SA 5" 1911 and sold it to buy something else. A few months later the guy that bought it tricked it out and sent me pics. I damn near cried..... I learned a valuable lesson that day. Never, NEVER, sell a gun! :D[/QUoute
I feel you on that brother. So I take it that you don't want to sell your Champion... :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had a SA 5" 1911 and sold it to buy something else. A few months later the guy that bought it tricked it out and sent me pics. I damn near cried..... I learned a valuable lesson that day. Never, NEVER, sell a gun! :D[/QUoute
I feel you on that brother. So I take it that you don't want to sell your Champion... :D
No, but thanks for the offer. I felt so bad I had to replace it with this:

Attachments

·
No warning shots here...
23 Posts
That's a nice clean looking Colt. Been thinking on getting one and doing exactly what you have done to yours. Looks like we have similar tastes.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts